Saturday 17 December 2011

Early October 2011



Here , we were in Sydney Miners Museum in Sydney Mines :)
I and Oliver , I love your sweater Oliver :)


Nino with the mining sign :D 


           the ticket of the game that eagles played for the pink day ( for breast cancer ) 


The flag of Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 



Lucia and Mellisa before the hockey game :) 

I and Luisa (Brazil) <3

Adam before the game :D 



Again me and Luisa being stupid before the game :)  



The Cape Breton Screaming Eagles ;)


 Sacha (belgium) , Adam (czech) , Melissa , 
My host sister Lucia and I right after the hockey game!


David (Germany) Adam (czech) Sacha (Belgium) Nino (germany)
Luciaaa <3 (Spain) , Melissa (Mexico) , Bruno (brazil) ,
 I and Luisa & Maria (Brazil) after the hockey game! 


No comments:

Post a Comment