Tuesday 20 December 2011

Halloween 2011

My first Halloween in Canada :)
This year , like most of the things i had done in Canada , i also celebrated Halloween for the first time in my life since we do not have it in Turkey . The Halloween party that we had in my school was so fun and also the party that we had at Jenny's house afterwards :)
Even though my first experience of trick or treating was not so cool , ( i got bananas from the first house that i went ) i really had so much fun with my friends ! And the day we went for the trick or treating, it was 3 C degrees outside :/
  

making the first jack o lantern in my life with Natasha <3 



with Alberto <3



Inigo :D


KEVIN <3


with Pablo :)


Jenny , Melissa  and Alberto


with Melissa <3







with Natasha , we are the vampires :)


trick or treating :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment